Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Still Life (1)

I orginially started off using this canvas as a practice. As I got more into it I decided to continue on with it and make it into a final project. It took me a while to think of a concentration that I was most comfortable with and I found myself most comfortable with still life. I like taking my own photographs and making them into art and seeing how well I can re create the picture; maybe even changing it up a bit. I like how my piece turned out. I think I did a good job putting shadows in the right place and making the objects three dimensional. I definitely think adding a pineapple in the background was a good idea so that the bowl of fruit wasn't the only thing to look at. I can't wait to get a better feel with still life and hopefully explore new mediums.

No comments:

Post a Comment