Thursday, September 11, 2014

Prismacolor/Watercolor Project





Using PrismaColor was difficult and frustrating for me. I had trouble blending my colors together even after all the practice I did. I think I could have done a better job on the detail of my hair. Overall, I did try my best and I didn't give up half way through. I had a couple ideas for this "reflection" project; there were only so many I could think of though. This idea seemed to be my favorite of them all. The concept of my piece is me looking into the mirror and not seeing myself as anything. It's scary to think about the future and where I will end up; I always beat myself up and compare myself to other people which leads me into thinking that I'm not good enough to face reality on my own. The idea of my colorful skin shows that on the outside, people see me as a smart, original person.

No comments:

Post a Comment